1. Educate yourself about grief - it's more than just being sad.
2. Feeling normalized - the emotions you are experiencing are just grief -
you aren't crazy.
3. Financially sensible - there are no fees for the groups.
4. Acceptance by other participants - there is no need to explain yourself
or why you are there.
5. You will learn that you aren't alone, even if it feels like you are.
6. You will learn practical coping strategies from others, and share your own.
7. You will learn to be pro-active in your own grief.
8. You will be able to share your own experience, strength and hope,
and gain that from other participants.
9. You will learn to build a legacy of love, rather than a monument to misery.
10. Life is so tough anyway, why go through this alone?